ArtLawyer professionals assist artists of all types (including those dedicated to performance art or avant-garde, high-tech forms of art) in relationships with organizations and institutions, galleries and collectors in order to conclude commercial and support contracts and to adopt any permitted form of protection against copyright abuse and infringement.
SERVICES FURNISHED TO ARTISTS COVER THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Copyright protection
- Protection of intellectual property rights
- Consent and user licences
- Contractual relationships with organizations and institutions
- Contractual relationships with gallery owners and collectors
- Contracts for the commission of artworks and performances (site specific and temporary).
- Contract of association for the production of works
- Representation and defence
- Artists’ resale rights
- Restoration regulations